Tower of GC University Lahore
The tower of GCU Lahore has been a beacon of inspiration for students since 150 years. Situated near Nasir Bagh on the Katchery Road, it remains one of the most prominent and elegant structures in Lahore.
Government College Main Building was completed by British Architect W. Purdon in 1877 and its architecture has a distinct Neo-Gothic style with Clock Tower like Big-Ben of London.
A beautiful photo of GCU’s Tower [courtesy of Wikipedia with Creative Commons License].